Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Finish This! 21st edition



I've missed a couple of these over the past month....But I'm back!  And as always I am linking up through these lovely ladies:

Lisa @ Coastlined http://lisadenoia.com/
Jen @ The Arizona Russums http://www.theazrussums.com/
Becky @ The Java Mama http://www.thejavamama.com/

Let's get to it!



I can change the world by:  This is a HUGE statement.  I honestly do not know the answer to this.  But perhaps I could share something I saw a few days ago on a Church sign:  "A kind word could change someones entire day".  THIS I feel could change the world if we all did this.  I am also a believer of smiling at people.  :)


The best career advice I ever received:  "Fake it till you make it"  YEP!  I remember someone telling me this when I gave real estate a try a few years back.  I was struggling with having to know all this information and I will never forget them saying that.  The thought behind that statement would be kind of like being confident even if you are unsure of yourself.  And boy was I ever unsure of myself.


I first fell in love:   When I was about 15!!  SO YOUNG!  Then again when my daughter was born.  


Now it's your turn!  How would you answer these?


 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png


Prompts for WEEK 41– October 15
I feel like a bad-ass when
One thing that always cheers me up
The quote I live by












Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. "Fake it till you make it" is awesome career advice.... sometimes you just gotta go with the flow and pretend you know what's happening, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fake it, LOVE THAT!!!! Sometimes you've got to put your big girl panties on and give it your best shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fake it is a great one. I also think golden silence is good to - if you don't know stay quiet and let them fill in the rest lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss! "kill 'em with kindness" is a goodie too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I get the chance to become a Mom and feel that kind of love that only a mother and child have towards one another.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smile and the world smiles with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Fake it til you make it" is one of the best pieces of advice ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...