Thursday, December 5, 2013

Do you have hidden artistic talents?

For me, I think I do.  I mean I have so many things rolling around inside my head all the time.  I like to write.  I've been wanting to write a book for a long time!  So I started this blog and hardly use it.  :(  I think it about too hard then I get frustrated and just stop thinking about it.

I like to paint - either free hand or paint-by-numbers.  LOL  Yep, did those as a young kid!  Still like to do them.  I like to pencil draw/doodle.  So I get myself a sketch pad and pencils.  I drew a picture of Jesus.  I started drawing other objects.  Mostly just doodling.  Then I set it aside and Hubby gets irritated with it just sitting there.  HAHA! 

I don't know how to take these things in my head and put them to use.  I guess not giving up would be the first thing.  Just keep practicing.  I feel I have something deep down inside me, just need to figure out how to pull it out.

How do you bring out your artistic talents?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...