Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Captain Obvious...do you know one?

THIS!


This little cartoon cracks me up.  My co-worker / friend made this.  We giggle about it often.  So if you work in a small office I'm sure you feel my pain here.

I never understood the need to point out the obvious.  I mean, I obviously KNOW that I'm making copies etc...  It's not like I'm standing there asleep unaware of what I'm doing?!

If you've been reading my blog over the past 2 years, you have heard me mention that I am a Capricorn.  Capricorns are very serious about their work!  I do not feel the need to fill awkward silence with silly comments.  I don't mind the silence.  In fact I WELCOME it.  :)

Do you work with, or know a "Captain Obvious"?  Tell me about in the comments!

 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png














Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Love the cartoon. :) I can't say that I work with anyone like that since I stay at home. But I did use to work in a small office - of 3 people. Mostly only 2 of us in the office at a time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I could work in a closet by myself and it wouldn't bother me. HA!

      Delete
  2. So...you're blogging about Captain Obvious.

    Hahah, I had to. I know way too many of them! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...