Tuesday, February 12, 2013

First blog!

So here is my first "blog".  I think I am really a writer at heart, but never really did anything with it.  I thought about writing a book but then decided to try this blog thing first and see how that goes.  Just the choice alone of which blog to go with was stressful enough.  Sometimes I have a lot to say and other times, not so much.  I like to write about my work, weight loss, my ZUMBA instructor adventures, and my personal views on things such as spirituality etc.  Some blogs may be funny things that happen through out my day, or just needing to vent.  Other times might be just about things that make me happy and feel good.

And there you have it!  The first one.  Interesting, huh?  LOL  More to come....

Live ~ Laugh ~ Love

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...