Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Finish This! 12th edition


Times flies!  Can't believe it's time for another 'finish this'!  Like every week, I am linking up through:


Lisa @ Coastlined http://lisadenoia.com/
Jen @ The Arizona Russums http://www.theazrussums.com/
Becky @ The Java Mama http://www.thejavamama.com/



Let's do this!

It's never too late......  to accomplish bucket list items.  I totally just did this last weekend.  My family and I took a 5-hour comprehensive kayaking course!  It was fun and we had a blast.


I compare myself to others..... way too much.  I don't know why we're so hard on ourselves.  We are our own worst enemies.  I'm constantly comparing myself to others and I wish I wouldn't.   


My personality is...... quiet...for the most part.  Until you get to know me, then I open up a lot more.  I'm a Capricorn, so sometimes I might come off as aloof, but I'm not really....just reserved I guess.  :)


I can........ do customer service like nobody's business!  For real.  I think I can do my job with my eyes closed. But I am totally burning out.  I hate being on the phone anymore and I would love to work in a room all by myself.  hehe


I embrace change......  not too well sometimes.  Not sure if it's the Capricorn in me or what.  I like having a schedule and like to know what is coming next.  When things fall out of plan I get a little weird.  LOL!


Share your answers with me in the comments below!  Hope you're having a good week so far!


 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png


Prompts for WEEK 27 (July 9) are:
For July 4, I celebrated by …
My go-to cosmetic product is …
I am inspired by …
The best relationship advice I received was …
When no one is around, I tend to …







Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At July 2, 2014 at 7:41 AM , Blogger Kristen Van Ness said...

Well done on the Kayaking Class!! What a great (healthy) activity for you to do with your family!! That's a great answer - completing bucket list items.. We wrote ours out years ago and it might be the time to bring them back out to start checking a few off. Thanks for the motivation!

 
At July 2, 2014 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Nicole M. Hutchison said...

Yay for bucket list items!!!!!! I make a resolution (goal) list every year and post monthly updates to show my progress and it keeps me accountable. You should try it too!

 
At July 2, 2014 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Meeghan Mousaw said...

Doing customer service is such a good thing to be able to do! You can use that in so many ways!

 
At July 2, 2014 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Aimee Fauci said...

God bless those that can do customer service the right way! I worked in CS for years and years and some people (me at times) are not cut out for it.

 
At July 2, 2014 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Mary Johnson said...

You are so right about never too late for anything! Which reminds me... I have a list to look over.

 
At July 2, 2014 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

Thank you Kristen! And you're welcome!

 
At July 2, 2014 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

that's a great idea!

 
At July 2, 2014 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

it has really helped me in my life outside of work...like how to treat people when I call a place for customer service. I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of an angry customer! I try to keep that in mind when I'm on the other end. :)

 
At July 2, 2014 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

LOL! It's either one of those things either you're made for it or not. I've trained some reps that I knew in the back of my mind they wouldn't make it

 
At July 2, 2014 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

yes! That list girlie! :)

 
At July 2, 2014 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Kristen Kelly said...

I'm a Capricorn too and I can be the same way!

 
At July 4, 2014 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

Kristen! Yay, so glad to find a fellow Capi! <3

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home