Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Finish This! 15th edition


Another Finish This!  If you do not already join in, you really should.  It's fun to answer and to see how others answer too.  I find that a lot of us have the same answers sometimes!  As always, I am linking up through:

Lisa @ Coastlined http://lisadenoia.com/
Jen @ The Arizona Russums http://www.theazrussums.com/
Becky @ The Java Mama http://www.thejavamama.com/

Here we go!

I like wearing.......Jeans.  Oh yea....I love it.  I have to dress up for my full time job; which annoys me.  So anytime I can dress "down" I'm all about it.


My most memorable style was......... I have no idea.  Seriously!  Probably the things I wore in the 80's.  At the time I thought this was a normal style.  Till I look back at it now.  HA!


I dress to impress when........ I really don't dress to impress that I know of.  Although I suppose if I had a job interview I might think differently.


The best style tip I ever received....... Is to wear clothes that actually fit me.  I know that sounds strange! But after losing 75 pounds a few years ago I still gravitated toward clothes that are big on me.


Three wardrobe staples in my closet.......  Black dress pants, Black cami's and Black jacket or sweater. Notice they're all black.  LOL  But they go with everything!


Three words to describe my style..... Hmmm... comfortable, affordable, business-like (for my job)



And there you have it!  How would YOU answer these?
 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png




Prompts for WEEK 31 (August 6) are:
If I went back to school, I would study
My favorite subject in school
I wish I had paid more attention
The dumbest thing I did in high school was
In high school, I thought I knew












Follow on Bloglovin

17 comments:

  1. My staple and my favorite are the same - scarves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the opposite.. I need to wear clothes that fit me... in the sense of ... admitting my tummers is not as small as it used to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Aimee, I read your post and you crack me up girl.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on losing 75lbs!! Get out of the black and baggy clothes and start showing your hot self off my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen! It's like a mental thing, yanno? I'm much better with it than I used to be! :-)

      Delete
  4. Jeans are my fave, too. Congrats on losing the weight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have answered the exact same way!! I'm sorry but you can never have enough black in a closet but I am trying to bring in more color but it's hard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome about losing the weight! My favorite thing to wear would have to be stretchy pants! My wardrobe also has so much black! I love it though...so slimming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And black is an awesome staple to have!

      Delete
  7. yay on losing weight, now is the time to throw in colors instead of the black :) You'll feel amazing and the more you put colors into your wardrobe, the more you'll love them. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been a little better about it over the last few years. But still love it! :)

      Delete
  8. I have entirely too much black in my closet too! Congrats on the weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...