Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Finish This! 14th edition

It's already time for another Finish This!!  Check out the blogs of the lovely ladies I link up through every Wednesday!

Lisa @ Coastlined http://lisadenoia.com/
Jen @ The Arizona Russums http://www.theazrussums.com/
Becky @ The Java Mama http://www.thejavamama.com/


Let's go!

I add spice to my life by.......  Going to concerts.  Yep.  At 44 years old I am still going to concerts.  I am a music freak and there is nothing better than going to see your favorite band play LIVE!  wheeeeeee!


Bacon is......  OH SO YUMMY!  I love bacon!  And if left alone with a crispy pound, I'm not afraid to admit I would eat it all.  :)  But I save it for an every once and awhile treat.  It does not love me as much as I love it.  


The perfect meal......  is Thanksgiving Dinner.  OH BABY!  My family has wonderful tradition-like foods that we love.  And we cook them every year!  I let myself enjoy that meal with no restriction.  HA!


My favorite food to grill is.......  A juicy burger.  mmmm nothing like it.  


I beat the heat by........ well my first choice would be to jump in the ocean, but since there isn't one in my back yard, I'd have to say by drinking plenty of fluids and visiting our local pool.  (or stay inside with the air conditioning LOL!)



It's your turn!  How would you answer these?
 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png



Prompts for WEEK 30 (July 30) are:
I like wearing
My most memorable style was
I dress to impress when
The best style tip I ever received
Three wardrobe staples in my closet
Three words that describe my style











Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite. I look forward to it ALL year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jumping in the pool to cool off, too. And Thanksgiving is a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when the water is a little on the cool side. So refreshing!

      Delete
  3. Oh YES! That is the perfect meal! I love how it lasts for days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanksgiving is my favorite as well :) Which is why I'm thankful to have a summer birthday as Adam's mom makes me Turkey and potatoes for my birthday!!! Yum. Can't wait.. And good for you with going to shows! I used to always go to concerts when I was younger but haven't nearly as much now since I had a baby..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanksgiving dinner is so yummy! I love getting to fill my belly with all those delicious foods.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pretty sure if we ever met in person we would become friends quickly...you always answer the exact same way as me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love concerts, but we so hardly go - so expensive most of the time - ugh!
    Great answer on the perfect meal - my vision would be Christmas dinner though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be expensive! Ahhh Christmas dinner would be my runner-up!

      Delete
  8. I love Thanksgiving as well but I think that has to do with it being around my birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...