Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Finish This! 13th edition



I missed last weeks edition of Finish This - but I am back!  As always I link up through wonderful bloggers:

Lisa @ Coastlined http://lisadenoia.com/
Jen @ The Arizona Russums http://www.theazrussums.com/
Becky @ The Java Mama http://www.thejavamama.com/


And here we go!



The only thing standing between me and ______ is.........  I think I would answer this one as:  the only thing standing between me and the BEACH is....work.  I mean, having to work is so annoying.  Don't you agree?  It totally messes up plans and really just gets in the way.  LOL  But we do what we have to do I guess.  :)



I don't have to be perfect to be.....  the Mommy to my three doggies.  That's a true statement right there.  If you have a dog (cat or any pet for that matter!) you can understand what I mean.  My three doggies love me unconditionally and they show it everyday.  I could leave the room and come back 5 minutes later and they are excited to see me as if I was gone all day long.  Where else can you get that kind of love except from animals?  Love them!



I would improve ______ by......  I would improve myself by.....Do you have an hour?!  I have a huge list of things I would love to improve about myself.  Guess my biggest struggle at the moment is keeping on my food plan and work out schedule.  Huge pet peeve about myself.  But I am human and I love food, what can I say.  :)



Now it's YOUR turn!  Tell me your answers in the comments below!!
 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png















Follow on Bloglovin









16 comments:

  1. We all have huge lists of things that would like to improve about ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed... I always say we are our own worst enemies!

      Delete
  2. Have you seen this story of Dukey? Get a box of tissues ready, I cried like a baby!!!!
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/this-story-of-a-dogs-last-day-on-earth-is-beautiful-and-hear#3631mo1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl! No I didn't watch that...but intentionally. My husband watched it and I just didn't think I could do it. What a wonderful keepsake though!

      Delete
  3. I completely understand about wanting to improve myself. I try to do the best I can to improve myself, but I haven't been great lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing the best we can is all we can do! We just plug along in this thing called life. :)

      Delete
  4. I agree with being a fur baby momma - its an amazing thing!
    There is lots I'd like to improve about myself, but I also think its part of who I am too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beach..... sigh! So close, but so far away :( I feel ya with work, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Work is the worst! I'm so enjoying my summer off (not meaning to rub it in, I swear!). I'm also always looking to improve things about myself. Definitely a long list...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky chica! But spending time with your sweet boy are memories you'll have forever!

      Delete
  7. Darn work, always gets in the way of everything...! I like your answers to everything...totally agree with them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost wrote the same thing about being a furbaby mama! my dog loves me regardless. its so great, that animals dont judge. and I love her just the same if not more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...