Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Finish This! 16th edition!


Our lovely hostesses come up with fabulous topics for us each week!  Aren't they awesome?  Make sure to stop by their blogs and show some love!

Lisa @ Coastlined http://lisadenoia.com/
Jen @ The Arizona Russums http://www.theazrussums.com/
Becky @ The Java Mama http://www.thejavamama.com/


Welcome to another edition of Finish This!  Let's get going!


If I went back to school, I would study...... Nutrition, hands down.  I spent most of my adult life really not understanding (or caring?) about what I was to eat.  It showed.  But as I grew older, I got the message.


My favorite subject in school.......  It was in Junior High....Eastern/Western Cultures.  I really enjoyed learning about countries abroad.


I wish I had paid more attention..... in American History...definitely.  


The dumbest thing I did in high school was..... (boy that's a loaded question)  If I had to pick ONE - the time I decided to cut my hair all by myself.  WHAT?!  Yea, it was bad, very very bad.


In High School, I thought I knew....... everything.  Yea, I admit I didn't, but just thought I did.  Looking back, I realize this.  LOL


Now it's YOUR turn!  Tell me in the comments how you would answer these!

 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png


Join us next week!
Prompt for WEEK 32 (August 13) is:
13 Things To Know About Me










Follow on Bloglovin

21 comments:

  1. Oh High School. I am so glad I don't have to do that again lol. I wish I paid more attention. Period. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nutrition! How much I've learned as an adult and still learn every single day. I agree with you so much on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't every teenager know everything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was younger I thought I knew everything I admit it sometimes I still do. Now being in college I miss how simple high school was, even though I hated it, I'd go back. aha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the questions this week! So many lessons I could share with my high school students...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you were a pretty good kid if the biggest mistake was a bad haircut!! Love your answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Well I was busted by my Mom for smoking cigarettes at the beach, but other than that.......hehe (I don't smoke anymore BTW!)

      Delete
  7. wow you cut your hair?! I've always been so terrified...I won't even trim my bangs lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh high school edition! I love this one! Great questions and answers :)

    I may have cringed when you said you cut your own hair! ACK

    ReplyDelete
  9. paying more attention all around in school would have been helpful in general for me - and writing down and taking photos - cause I remember so little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too...I just wasn't interested at the time....LOL

      Delete
  10. I think we all tend to think we know it all in high school, like we think as teenagers our worlds are our own or that we have things figured out.. little do we know the big picture and the big world that is awaiting us and how wrong we all were about most things..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I might be one of the rare people who loved high school but I do wish I would've tried a lot harder.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...