Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Finish This! 18th edition



Here we are again!  Wednesday!  Our lovely hostess are:

Lisa @ Coastlined http://lisadenoia.com/
Jen @ The Arizona Russums http://www.theazrussums.com/
Becky @ The Java Mama http://www.thejavamama.com/



They come up with all these awesome questions/statements for us to blog about!  Make sure to swing by their blogs and check out their answers.  :)




I feel stupid when..... Oh brother....this is the WRONG week for me to be answering this question.  I feel stupid when I keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.  Does this sound familiar?  It should...it is the definition of "insanity".  Yep, that is me lately.  When will I learn?!


I hope I never...... Make someone feel as bad as some make me feel.  Again, wrong week to be asking me these!  :(



My one piece of advice to the world .......Treat others as you would want to be treated.  I know that sounds like something your Mother would say....but for real people....




So there you have my answers....they may be harsh, but it's how I'm feeling right now.  I'll try to be more upbeat next time!  :|


-Amber

Prompt for WEEK 34 — August 27
My daily hair routine consists of
The best hair advice I’ve received
My hair idol is

15 comments:

  1. Sorry your having a tough week. I hope it gets better for you, it is Hump Day after all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Devon! It's hard for a bad week not to spill over into our writings, isn't it? HUMP DAY yay!!!

      Delete
  2. I so understand where you're coming from in this post. I've been there before. Why is kindness so hard for some people?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison...I don't know! I wish they would realize that life is just too short.

      Delete
  3. It seems your week has been by last two months :(


    GREAT BIG hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boooo! I don't like that! I read your post today too......big hugs back!

      Delete
  4. Chin up, Buttercup! Yuck for idiot, unkind people raining on your parade, but yea for joining the link up. Love you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel stupid when I swipe my work badge over my car door handle!!

    "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is <<>> than any obstacle."
    Boo/hiss at the rough week so far.
    I hope I never...ee-gads, UGH.
    My advise..the above. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol..Stupid moment #2.
      GREATER is suppose to be in the <<>>.

      Delete
    2. LOL now that's funny! Love the quote! xoxox

      Delete
  6. Hoping for a better week to come! Sending love your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As my Mommy always says..."this too shall pass, dear" xo

      Delete
  7. I am so sorry you are having a tough week and I hope the second half goes a lot better for you, and we are all here for you! sending you positive thoughts/vibes your way!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...