Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up

Photo credit:  Scott Albright

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I had a blast!  Despite the threat for yucky weather on Saturday, it turned out to be beautiful day.  Hubby and I went to the John Wright Restaurant for dinner and drinks.  We had a fabulous time!  The food was excellent.  And hubby got some awesome shots with his camera after dinner.

There is tons of history along the Susquehanna River.  Including the enormous bridge that connects two towns together.  If you're interested in reading more, go here.  Very interesting!
bridge that connects Columbia, PA to Wrightsville, PA


Below are some pictures that Scott took after dinner.  Enjoy!

fluffy clouds, beautiful


HEY!  That's me!

It was kind of windy....long hair problems :)





I hope you enjoyed these pictures!  Have a great Monday!
 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png














Follow on Bloglovin


20 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Love to see you smiling and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! You looked like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of you! I like the one with your hair in your face! Candid shots like that are always great. Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks Kristen! That was my hubby's favorite one too. :-)

      Delete
  4. He took some wonderful photos! You are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! And he takes good ones! Wish he'd put them out there in a studio or something! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, I wish I always took such great photos! Sounds like you two had a wonderful time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's got a great eye for photo opportunities! Thank you! We really had a great time.

      Delete
  6. We are headed to PA Fri! Love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos. It looks beautiful there. We went to Hershey Park last summer and I had seen Columbia, PA on the map...we might need to make that a pit stop next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hershey Park is so fun! Yes, do check it out, so much history!

      Delete
  8. What great pictures! You look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pictures are amazing! I love the nature photos - I am absolutely challenged when it comes to using a camera. And I can absolutely identify with windy "long hair problems"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui! Hubby has a great eye for nature photos! :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...