Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Finish This! 20th edition






This is a fun game we play EVERY Wednesday!  Our awesome co-hosts come up with questions for us to answer and then we get to read everyone's responses!  I am linking up through:


Lisa @ Coastlined http://lisadenoia.com/
Jen @ The Arizona Russums http://www.theazrussums.com/
Becky @ The Java Mama http://www.thejavamama.com/



So let's get answering!


I am most serious about........  Well by nature (Capricorn), I am serious about almost everything.  LOL  But I guess if I had to pick one thing it would be music.  Yep...I know that you knew I was going to say that, right?!  I love music.  All kinds.  Can not live with out it.




I am most relaxed when...... I am so predictable.  But for real, I am most relaxed when I am by the ocean.  I call it my therapy session.  Try it sometime!  Sitting in my chair, toes in the sand and just listening to the waves roll it.  It puts me in a trance.




There's no place like..... home.  Even though I like to vacation at the ocean, it's always nice to come back to the place you call home.  When we're away that usually means I am away from my 4-legged kiddos and I miss them when I'm gone!  And whether I am gone for 20 minutes, or a week they miss me just as much.  You gotta love it!



Now it is your turn!  Tell me how you would answer these in the comments below!

 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png





Prompt for WEEK 37 — September 17
I’m the type of person who
My favorite joke or riddle is
All that really matters is







Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , ,

20 Comments:

At September 10, 2014 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Nicole M. Hutchison said...

Ohhhh, I could go for some seaside therapy. I love being in the ocean!

 
At September 10, 2014 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Allison said...

I just came back from a trip last night, and I agree that there is no place like home...and your own bed!

 
At September 10, 2014 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Emily said...

I love the ocean and I'm totally serious about most everything too.

 
At September 10, 2014 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Paula Kaye said...

I would love to be relaxed by the ocean right now. However; here I am in landlocked Kansas. My husband was Capricorn and he too was serious about most everything!!

http://smidgensbitsandsnippets.blogspot.com/

 
At September 10, 2014 at 11:08 AM , Anonymous Devon said...

I would love to go back to the ocean. Maybe someday.

 
At September 10, 2014 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

love it love it love it! :)

 
At September 10, 2014 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

Yes, love my comfy bed!!

 
At September 10, 2014 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

AMEN!

 
At September 10, 2014 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

hope you can get there someday!

 
At September 10, 2014 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

I hope you can too!

 
At September 10, 2014 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Mary Johnson said...

I wish I was near the ocean right now!

 
At September 10, 2014 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Angie's Angle said...

I am so with you on the ocean- my total happy place (which I stated in this week's questions too). And I had to laugh at how you started out the serious question, cause I did the same thing and I am not even the same sign (Libra/Virgo here lol)

 
At September 10, 2014 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

ahhhhh so relaxing!

 
At September 10, 2014 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

that is TOO FUNNY! I'm heading over to your post next.... :)

 
At September 10, 2014 at 9:10 PM , Blogger Lisa Moles said...

Our last trip to the Gulf - we rented a house so we could take our 4-legged kiddos along with our 2-legged ones. Made it perfect! Great post!

 
At September 11, 2014 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

would love to take the doggies with us sometime!!!

 
At September 11, 2014 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Diana said...

I love music, the ocean and home. love your blog.....

 
At September 11, 2014 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

Hi Diana! Thank you so much!!! XO

 
At September 12, 2014 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Regina Collins-Simon said...

Ditto regarding the waves and toes in the sand. I came to a really big decision doing this on my last oceanside vacation.

 
At September 15, 2014 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

ohhhh I do hope it means spending MORE time at the beach!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home