Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Finish This! 20th edition






This is a fun game we play EVERY Wednesday!  Our awesome co-hosts come up with questions for us to answer and then we get to read everyone's responses!  I am linking up through:


Lisa @ Coastlined http://lisadenoia.com/
Jen @ The Arizona Russums http://www.theazrussums.com/
Becky @ The Java Mama http://www.thejavamama.com/



So let's get answering!


I am most serious about........  Well by nature (Capricorn), I am serious about almost everything.  LOL  But I guess if I had to pick one thing it would be music.  Yep...I know that you knew I was going to say that, right?!  I love music.  All kinds.  Can not live with out it.




I am most relaxed when...... I am so predictable.  But for real, I am most relaxed when I am by the ocean.  I call it my therapy session.  Try it sometime!  Sitting in my chair, toes in the sand and just listening to the waves roll it.  It puts me in a trance.




There's no place like..... home.  Even though I like to vacation at the ocean, it's always nice to come back to the place you call home.  When we're away that usually means I am away from my 4-legged kiddos and I miss them when I'm gone!  And whether I am gone for 20 minutes, or a week they miss me just as much.  You gotta love it!



Now it is your turn!  Tell me how you would answer these in the comments below!

 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png





Prompt for WEEK 37 — September 17
I’m the type of person who
My favorite joke or riddle is
All that really matters is







Follow on Bloglovin

20 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I could go for some seaside therapy. I love being in the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came back from a trip last night, and I agree that there is no place like home...and your own bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ocean and I'm totally serious about most everything too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be relaxed by the ocean right now. However; here I am in landlocked Kansas. My husband was Capricorn and he too was serious about most everything!!

    http://smidgensbitsandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go back to the ocean. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I was near the ocean right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so with you on the ocean- my total happy place (which I stated in this week's questions too). And I had to laugh at how you started out the serious question, cause I did the same thing and I am not even the same sign (Libra/Virgo here lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is TOO FUNNY! I'm heading over to your post next.... :)

      Delete
  8. Our last trip to the Gulf - we rented a house so we could take our 4-legged kiddos along with our 2-legged ones. Made it perfect! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would love to take the doggies with us sometime!!!

      Delete
  9. I love music, the ocean and home. love your blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ditto regarding the waves and toes in the sand. I came to a really big decision doing this on my last oceanside vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhhh I do hope it means spending MORE time at the beach!!!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...