Wednesday, April 9, 2014

How animals can help us


This is Jett!  He is my black Labrador Retriever.   He just turned 9 years old and he is my everything! (besides my kiddos of course!)  

Animals are amazing.  They are intuitive, loving and loyal.  They are part of our families and can be considered our children!  Their personalities crack me up.  Jett has a funny way about him.  He has some anxiety problems, so if something freaks him out or he's nervous he'll give what we call the "side ways glare".  LOL He literally will turn his head and stare at you from the side.  It's almost like he's saying "I'm not looking at you" (but I am!).  

Don't you love how excited they get to see you?  You could have had the most craptastic day ever, and they are waiting there to give you a welcome home kiss (slobber) and lots of wags.  It also cracks me up that you can leave the room and come back 10 minutes later and they are just as excited to see you as they were earlier!  Awesome!

What kind of pets do you have?  And what funny things do they do?

Signature Fonts



2 comments:

  1. My cats do that, wait for me by the stairs when I get home. We have 2 cats and the older male cat (Oliver) is definitely MY cat, he follows me EVERYWHERE. The girl cat (Gracey) is fonder of my boyfriend. Haha. They definitely make everyday better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...