Monday, June 16, 2014

30 Day Ab Challenge




Guess what I'm talking about today?  hehe  You got it!  I am participating in this ab challenge with a group of local friends.  It started Saturday (June 14), but I encourage you to join in NOW!  It's pretty easy in the beginning so you could catch up fairly easily.

I'm not going to lie....it looks tough, but I'm going to give it a try.

I challenge YOU to do this with me!  I'll report back after it is over to let you know I am still alive. LOL

Good luck!  I know I'll need it!

 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png








Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I started it and did maybe the 1st week. I need to pick it back up so I can survive on our summer trip! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I last the whole month! I did a similiar one but with planks instead. I think I made it 2 weeks in and quit. LOL I am determined this time. :-)

      Delete
  2. Woo hoo! You can do it! And you'll have washboard abs soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhhhh I don't know about the washboard abs LOL!

      Delete
  3. Just pinned this... I will start later. (I think I need to heal from c-section before thinking of starting an ab challenge!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!!!!! I don't think I could handle it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...