Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Finish This! 10th edition

photo credit: DCSL via photopin cc

Wednesday means another Finish This post!  I hope you are enjoying these as much as I am.  I am linking up through:




Lisa @ Coastlined http://lisadenoia.com/
Jen @ The Arizona Russums http://www.theazrussums.com/
Becky @ The Java Mama http://www.thejavamama.com/


Let's get to it!  

I could spend all day......  At the beach.  But then you knew that already.  LOL!


My primary and most essential goal in life.......  Wow.  I think I would have to say, to be the best person I can be.  The best daughter, the best sister, the best friend, wife, Mom etc....  I am human though and I screw up quite often, but my intent is to use all the tools my parents gave me growing up.


You might be surprised to learn......... That I used to sing in the church youth choir, play the piano and flute as a youngster.  I was in my high school marching band for a few years.  I can still hear the lead flute player screaming "FLUTES UP!!" during the hot summer practices.  :)


My favorite place to be in the world is.......  Really?!  hahahahaha!  Once again, the beach.  I would live there if I had no responsibilities.  :-)


I wish I had known sooner......  that I would regret giving up my music lessons.  I am thankful my parents were involved in music at our church growing up because that meant that my sister and I were also involved in music.  However; as a growing kid in to the tween years into the teen years, I was more annoyed by the music lessons than anything.  As soon as I didn't have to keep taking those lessons, I quit.  Now I wish I had not done that.  I still play the piano a little (forgot a lot!) but haven't played the flute in quite some time. As for singing, well I am always singing in my car to my favorite music.  LOL

That's it for me!  Now it's YOUR turn!  How would you "finish this"?!?
 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png




Prompts for WEEK 25 (June 25) are:
I have a quarter to use a pay phone, I call ….
I found $25 in my pocket, I buy …
I have 25 minutes to watch anything on TV, I turn on …
A meal I can prepare, from start to finish. in 25 minutes or less is …
At the age of 25, I wish I had known …
If I drove 25 miles (direction) from my house, I’d be in ..











Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , ,

24 Comments:

At June 18, 2014 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Traci said...

I also love the beach. Our favorite beach is Folly Beach in South Carolina.

 
At June 18, 2014 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Kristen Kelly said...

I also love the beach! I wish we lived closer to one. I played flute too! From 5th-10th grade! I've passed it on to my younger sister now. I enjoyed it though, and wish I still remembered how to play.

 
At June 18, 2014 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Ruthie Hart said...

The beach! We are going in 2 weeks!

 
At June 18, 2014 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

ahhhh Folly Beach! One of the places I want to visit one of these days!!!

 
At June 18, 2014 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

I feel very fortunate that I live so close to the (east) coast....we can beach it in 2.5 hours or so. :)

 
At June 18, 2014 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

ahhh lucky lucky girl!!! Have a great time!

 
At June 18, 2014 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Margaret said...

I wish I lived close to a beach. I haven't been to one in years.

 
At June 18, 2014 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Nicole M. Hutchison said...

I played the flute in elementary and middle school but then we started having class at the high school and I got one look at the band uniforms. That was all she wrote! Seriously, there was no way I was going to wear those high pants and goofy hats. No thanks! HAHAHAHA

 
At June 18, 2014 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

I wish you did to! It's very therapeutic.

 
At June 18, 2014 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

bwahahahahaha Nicole! That is too funny. But you're right, they are hideous looking! AND HOT! OMWord they were so hot.

 
At June 18, 2014 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Juggling Real Food and Real Life said...

We are about 20 minutes from some pretty good beaches on Lake Erie. It's not the tropics, but it's still a beach. We love to boat and play in the sand. I'm a former marching band girl too. I played clarinet. My oldest son was a sousaphone player. We had lots of fun following him to band competitions. My teenager is a trombone player, but also plays football so there is no marching band for him. Coach doesn't like them to do both.

 
At June 18, 2014 at 12:57 PM , OpenID thesimplebride said...

We just moved near the beach and it's amazing!!

 
At June 18, 2014 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Earl-Leigh said...

I love the beach too! I grew up 30 minutes away from Myrtle and I'm now 2 hours away from Folly. I'm hoping to get to the beach very soon.

 
At June 18, 2014 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

those beaches sound good too! I think music is a great thing for kids!

 
At June 18, 2014 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

ahhhh wow how awesome for you!!

 
At June 18, 2014 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

Love Myrtle!! And would love to get to Folly someday!

 
At June 18, 2014 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Meeghan Mousaw said...

My primary and most essential goal in life...WOW is right! I think you answered that well... that is one huge question! I don't think I can come up with answer.... (I like yours!) :-)

 
At June 18, 2014 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

it sure made me think!! Thank you!

 
At June 18, 2014 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Laura H said...

I could spend all day at the beach but my favorite place is the Redwood Nat'l Forest. Both places are so peaceful and relaxing, but I sure do enjoy a little Vitamin D infusion from the sun!

 
At June 18, 2014 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Melissa Peters said...

Throughout my childhood and until I was around 18, I was an avid competitive international baton twirler. Some days, I'm tempted to tryout on Americas Got Talent and then I remember cartwheels at my age, probably not a good thing :)
I could spend all day napping! LOL..that's napping at the beach.

 
At June 18, 2014 at 9:55 PM , Blogger Mary Johnson said...

What I would not give to live on the beach or just visit for a long vacation :)

 
At June 19, 2014 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

love getting kissed by the sun! :)

 
At June 19, 2014 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

WAIT! how did I not know this?! I used to twirl baton when I was a little girl. Not competitive though, just lessons and we'd walk in a parade in our cute little outfits. LOL My Mom gave me that baton and I still have it today. LOL yes, napping on the BEACH!

 
At June 19, 2014 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Amber Albright said...

I hear ya! Nothing like it........

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home