Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Finish This! 10th edition

photo credit: DCSL via photopin cc

Wednesday means another Finish This post!  I hope you are enjoying these as much as I am.  I am linking up through:




Lisa @ Coastlined http://lisadenoia.com/
Jen @ The Arizona Russums http://www.theazrussums.com/
Becky @ The Java Mama http://www.thejavamama.com/


Let's get to it!  

I could spend all day......  At the beach.  But then you knew that already.  LOL!


My primary and most essential goal in life.......  Wow.  I think I would have to say, to be the best person I can be.  The best daughter, the best sister, the best friend, wife, Mom etc....  I am human though and I screw up quite often, but my intent is to use all the tools my parents gave me growing up.


You might be surprised to learn......... That I used to sing in the church youth choir, play the piano and flute as a youngster.  I was in my high school marching band for a few years.  I can still hear the lead flute player screaming "FLUTES UP!!" during the hot summer practices.  :)


My favorite place to be in the world is.......  Really?!  hahahahaha!  Once again, the beach.  I would live there if I had no responsibilities.  :-)


I wish I had known sooner......  that I would regret giving up my music lessons.  I am thankful my parents were involved in music at our church growing up because that meant that my sister and I were also involved in music.  However; as a growing kid in to the tween years into the teen years, I was more annoyed by the music lessons than anything.  As soon as I didn't have to keep taking those lessons, I quit.  Now I wish I had not done that.  I still play the piano a little (forgot a lot!) but haven't played the flute in quite some time. As for singing, well I am always singing in my car to my favorite music.  LOL

That's it for me!  Now it's YOUR turn!  How would you "finish this"?!?
 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png




Prompts for WEEK 25 (June 25) are:
I have a quarter to use a pay phone, I call ….
I found $25 in my pocket, I buy …
I have 25 minutes to watch anything on TV, I turn on …
A meal I can prepare, from start to finish. in 25 minutes or less is …
At the age of 25, I wish I had known …
If I drove 25 miles (direction) from my house, I’d be in ..











Follow on Bloglovin

24 comments:

  1. I also love the beach. Our favorite beach is Folly Beach in South Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh Folly Beach! One of the places I want to visit one of these days!!!

      Delete
  2. I also love the beach! I wish we lived closer to one. I played flute too! From 5th-10th grade! I've passed it on to my younger sister now. I enjoyed it though, and wish I still remembered how to play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel very fortunate that I live so close to the (east) coast....we can beach it in 2.5 hours or so. :)

      Delete
  3. The beach! We are going in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I lived close to a beach. I haven't been to one in years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I played the flute in elementary and middle school but then we started having class at the high school and I got one look at the band uniforms. That was all she wrote! Seriously, there was no way I was going to wear those high pants and goofy hats. No thanks! HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bwahahahahaha Nicole! That is too funny. But you're right, they are hideous looking! AND HOT! OMWord they were so hot.

      Delete
  6. We are about 20 minutes from some pretty good beaches on Lake Erie. It's not the tropics, but it's still a beach. We love to boat and play in the sand. I'm a former marching band girl too. I played clarinet. My oldest son was a sousaphone player. We had lots of fun following him to band competitions. My teenager is a trombone player, but also plays football so there is no marching band for him. Coach doesn't like them to do both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those beaches sound good too! I think music is a great thing for kids!

      Delete
  7. We just moved near the beach and it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the beach too! I grew up 30 minutes away from Myrtle and I'm now 2 hours away from Folly. I'm hoping to get to the beach very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Myrtle!! And would love to get to Folly someday!

      Delete
  9. My primary and most essential goal in life...WOW is right! I think you answered that well... that is one huge question! I don't think I can come up with answer.... (I like yours!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could spend all day at the beach but my favorite place is the Redwood Nat'l Forest. Both places are so peaceful and relaxing, but I sure do enjoy a little Vitamin D infusion from the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Throughout my childhood and until I was around 18, I was an avid competitive international baton twirler. Some days, I'm tempted to tryout on Americas Got Talent and then I remember cartwheels at my age, probably not a good thing :)
    I could spend all day napping! LOL..that's napping at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAIT! how did I not know this?! I used to twirl baton when I was a little girl. Not competitive though, just lessons and we'd walk in a parade in our cute little outfits. LOL My Mom gave me that baton and I still have it today. LOL yes, napping on the BEACH!

      Delete
  12. What I would not give to live on the beach or just visit for a long vacation :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...