Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Finish This! 9th Edition


Happy Wednesday!  I hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather we are having now.  It was such a LONG winter that I didn't think it would ever end!

Like every week, I am linking up through:


Lisa @ Coastlined http://lisadenoia.com/
Jen @ The Arizona Russums http://www.theazrussums.com/
Becky @ The Java Mama http://www.thejavamama.com/

OK, let's get going!

The best compliment I ever received..... was that someone thought I was my daughter's sister (not her mother).  WOW!  Must be the good genes I inherited from my Mommy!  


Wearing red lipstick makes me feel...... self conscious.  I know that sounds weird, but it does.  I do not like drawing attention to myself; therefore, the red lipstick isn't something I reach for.  :)


The best investment I've made......is in my daughter, Heather.  All the years of sacrifice and scariness of being a single Mom has paid off.  She truly is a bright spot in my life and to everyone she comes in to contact with.  And not to mention she just got promoted to Assistant Manager at her work (salon) so I am very proud of her!


My best childhood memory.....would be camping with my family.  So many memories that I will never forget!

even though we're doing "chores" in this picture, we were having fun.

That wraps it up for me!  How would you answer these questions?
 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png


Prompts for WEEK 24 (June 18) are:I could spend all day …
My primary and most essential goal in life …
You might be surprised to learn …
My favorite place in the world is …
I wish I had known sooner …







Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Amber, I agree a million times with you on the red lipstick!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've just started camping w our girls and I HOPE the camping memories stick w them. The red lipstick question .. I have not heard a positive thing about it yet.. I may just have to try it again..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they'll stick! They did for me anyway. I have very fond memories of camping as a kiddo. :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you did a pretty amazing job raising your girl! As a new parent, I commend you 1000 times over. It had to have been the hardest thing raising a little one on your own. You are a pretty incredible person for doing so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Kristen! You are too kind. It was tough, but I had a lot of help from my parents and my now husband. I couldn't have asked for a more loving daughter! <3

      Delete
  4. I feel the same way about the lipstick and I love camping, too! You are an awesome Mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! glad i'm not alone with the lip stick thing! Thanks Christen! XO

      Delete
  5. Love red lipstick! Makes me feel so sexy but took ten years to work up the nerve to wear it. Congrats to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same about the red lipstick! My sister lives by it, and even though we look a lot alike, I just can't do it. Exciting news about your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like lip gloss better than lipstick I think. Unless it's that really sticky lip gloss. Blah!

      Delete
  7. I always feel a little self conscious when wearing red lipstick, but I'm trying to wear it a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also get self conscious when I wear red lipstick.

    Congrats on your daughter becoming assistant manager.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...