Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Finish This! 5th edition





Thanks for joining me for another Finish This!  As always, I'm linking up with fellow bloggers:
FinishThis--SMALL


Here we go!

1) I feel energized when….
I get a good work out in.  I may not want to do it, but I'm sure glad I did when I'm finished!


2) I feel small when..
I'm complaining about my own life and then see someone else that clearly is having a harder time than myself.


3) I feel big when.
       I fall off the food/exercise wagon and my clothes feel tight.  :(


      4) I feel indestructible when...
      Not sure I've ever felt indestructible.  Well except maybe while training for the 1/2 marathon.  

      5) I feel stupid when.
      I'm trying to figure out HTML for my blog.  The simplest thing such as adding a font seems so difficult.  


6) I feel smart when….
I'm answering technical questions at my job.  




Join me next week as we explore these questions:

A lesson I learned from my Mom.....

To burn calories, I...
My best hair day was...
I am grateful for....








 




 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png







Follow on Bloglovin

19 comments:

  1. I feel stupid and old when I can't figure out the technical stuff but often times after I accomplish it.... I think that maybe I am tricking my mind into thinking it is harder than what it really is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aimee, that's a very good point! I see the gibberish of html and it's very intimidating!

      Delete
  2. I'm miserable during a SWEAT class but feel AWESOME when I'm done!!! Good luck with HTML, that's another foreign language to me. Thanks for joining the link up! xo, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HTML is gibberish! HAHA! I'm considering hiring a reasonably priced techy person to help me. LOL

      Delete
  3. Very cool! That font stuff IS complicated LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about to give up on it and just use the 5 blogger has for me to use. LOL

      Delete
  4. HTML drives me crazy on the best day. ;) I love the feeling you get from a good workout also. It's such a rush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not alone! It's like another language!!

      Delete
  5. I felt indestructible when giving birth lol.

    The HTML thing will click before you know it :)

    I wish I could feel that way from a good workout. Right now I just feel like I failed. sigh. That sounded way sadder than I meant it to be lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see that you are linking up but what is the url to where you are linking up to?

      Delete
    2. OH giving birth...that's a good one! And true! And don't give up! I say I am forever a 'work in progress'. :)

      And I link up through Nicole: http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/2014/05/07/finish-this-18/

      Delete
  6. 1) I feel energized when….
    I work out or go to a dance class.


    2) I feel small when…..
    I am embarrassed.

    3) I feel big when...
    Standing next to a thin woman.


    4) I feel indestructible when...
    I've never felt that way, really.

    5) I feel stupid when….
    I'm trying to figure out SEO and HTML


    6) I feel smart when….
    Helping people in history

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I can be the same way with the blog html - I was trying to add in google authorship, and I was so frustrated for DAYS. I finally got it and wondered why it took me so long to figure it out, it was so simple lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Sounds like me! And I use Blogger which I thought might be the easier platform to use. HAHA! I'm sure once I figure it out I'll have an AHA moment. :-)

      Delete
  8. That is so true about workouts... if you can get started, you feel so good when they are finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to a bootcamp class last night. OUCH! But I feel good today! :)

      Delete
  9. I often proclaim HTML idiot as my title. If the instructions aren't written realllllly basic, I can't do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bwahahahaaa Jeannie! You're so right about that. I had to read the instructions about 4 times...even then I was like "wait..what?!" LOL!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...