Monday, May 19, 2014

What is your favorite quote?



There is this quote that I have adored for years.  I love it so much that I had it as my email signature for quite some time.

 We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.  We have spiritual beings have a human experience.


-Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

I guess it could be taken different ways, depending on the person reading it.  But to me, I love this because it describes what I believe.  Yes, we're human beings, but this body we're in is just a temporary vessel.  Our real home is on the other side where we are spiritual beings.  Coming to this plane to learn karmic lessons to further our souls.  I remember this quote when I'm going through something that is difficult.  I'm here temporarily and I am learning a lesson.  :)

Now share your favorite quote!  Do you have one that means a lot to you?  Whether it's a serious one, funny or sad, share away!
 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png











Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Hi Amber!
    I love so many quotes but I would have to say this is my favorite...
    "Where the heart leads...
    Happiness follows". I don't know who quoted this, but I found it years ago & has always stuck with me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I love that one too! Great quote. Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  2. I read a book that had this quote and right after I read another book that had that quote again!! So this is my quote that has stuck with me.
    Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14.

    My second, and I don't know the author, is "With brave wings, she flies". Love that one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this quote! I'm not sure what my favorite quote would be, I have so many. But here are two of my favorites!

    “When it is darkest, men see the stars.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become."
    - Carl Jung

    Thanks for great insights, my thought processes are going now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely gets the wheels turnin'! And I love those 2 quotes also!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...