Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Finish This! 7th edition



Another Finish This!  YAY!  I look forward to Wednesday's.  Thanks for my fellow bloggers for hosting this link up:


OK, let's go!

The best mistake I ever made.....was starting my family at a young age.  I say "best" because my Feather is the best thing that ever happened to me.  :)


From this mistake, I learned....that while I was a young Mommy, I should have furthered my education while I was still young.


When I'm anxious, I tell myself.....it could be way worse.


All I really want to do is....be happy.  That seems so simple.  But it really is harder than it seems. There is no manual for this thing we're doing called "life".  Wish there was.  Guess it's my job to figure it out!


Now it is your turn!  How would you finish this?
 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png




Prompts for WEEK 22 (June 4) are:
I conquer fear …
I follow my heart …
I feed my soul by …
I used to worry about ____ but then I …












Follow on Bloglovin

19 comments:

  1. I agree with you about being happy! It seems like it should be so simple, but sometimes it takes a lot of work to get to the happiness you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does...a manual would help some days LOL

      Delete
  2. I hear you on the furthering of the education but it is what it is... Happiness is life.. look around... I bet you will see some happy.. (sounds corny, huh,but it is true)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not corny, but very true. Sometimes I need to just stop & smell the roses!

      Delete
  3. I'm singing the "Happy" song reading your post, thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the young mom thing. I wish I had done more for my education and for my career path. But I love being a mom and feel like there's never a perfect age or time to have a baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, Holly! I feel if I would have waited to have kids for the perfect time, I'd still be waiting to have kids! Just jump in feet first. :-)

      Delete
  5. This is great. Love the Thomas Edison quotation. :-) This post makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being happy seems to be the hardest thing to do :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I'm normally an upbeat positive person...I must have been feeling a little blue when I wrote this one. :-)

      Delete
  7. Love your Edison quote! Is that a new logo in your banner? Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeannie! The badge at the top? Yeah! I had someone on Etsy do that for me. :-)

      Delete
  8. Hey happy was my answer too - I think its an awesome answer and everyone should be happy in their life.
    And yes it could be worse - but I always fear the worst. ugh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone deserves to be happy! Sometimes it hard though.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, very hard. And no manual to refer to. LOL Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  10. I totally agree with you about being happy. Wish things were easier sometimes, so it would be easier to be happy, but that's life I guess. That was pretty much my answer to.. In the end to just be happy, and to make sure those I love are taken care of and happy as well. Because who wants to be happy alone, just like misery loves company, so does happiness right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...