Monday, May 5, 2014

Things that made me smile last week



Yep, for some reason last week was a craptastic work week.  Between the office politics and the co worker who feels the need to talk during every second of the work day, I was definitely spent.

This was my dinner, Thanks Mr. Beam




But the week ended on a good note.  Friday, my BFF came to visit from New Jersey.  She moved there to be with her Fiance last October.  I miss her terribly!  If you read my marathon post, she's the one that suffered, err I mean, trained and ran with me.  We've been through a lot together!

We all met at our other friend's house, Melissa for a Mexican dinner feast.  It was so yummy!!

Nom, Nom, Nom

We ate and talked and ate some more.  The weather was fantastic, so Melissa built a fire.



We had so much fun we realized it was 4:30 AM and that we should probably to to bed.  LOL!  I cherish these times with good friends.  I love them!

Here's to a better week!

So that is what made me smile last week - how about you?
 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png











Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I'm glad you were able to spend time with friends. My little girl keeps a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was much needed! Mine still makes me smile too even though she's 25. LOL

      Delete
  2. Awww, sorry you had a crappy week at work. But having friends like that is great. I never see my old friends anymore since I moved and had a family. I miss 4:30 am nights (used to be every weekend lol) and laughing- I definitely miss the laughs! Girl friends are the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't even know how we stayed awake that long. LOL I was feeling it Saturday though. Took a VERY long nap. hehe

      Delete
  3. What a great way end a craptastic (love that word) week! Friends always make things better and Mr. Beam. As for my smiles this week, Lt always makes me laugh, that's a given, but taking a day off of work for no reason than just to do it. I smiled all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! One of my favorite words. Good to have a partner that can make you laugh! And mental health days off work are the BEST! :-)

      Delete
  4. Nothing like good friends and Jim Beam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you! I am a teacher, and am feeling burnout hard! It has been a rough year, and I am counting down. I went out of town to visit my family, and got to spend Saturday night hanging out with my sister and a couple of my best friends. We laughed so hard! It was definitely a good way to end a crummy week. Glad you got to enjoy your time with friends as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least the week ended well! I hate drama and office politics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! And I hear ya...I am definitely NOT a drama person either.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...