Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Finish This...2nd edition!



YAY!  It's time for another 'finish this' thanks to fellow bloggers:

FinishThis--SMALL



1) My favorite vacation spot is …

Oh boy, this is an easy one for me to answer!  OBX!  (Outer Banks, NC)  This place is the bombdigity!  If you've never been here and live on the East Coast, I highly recommend it!  Even if you live in the Midwest or West Coast, I recommend it.  My second choice would the Jersey shores.  I grew up going to Sea Isle City and Ocean City, NJ.  Those are great too!

2) If I won a million dollars I would …

First thing probably would be pay off my mortgage and all other debt.  THEN!  I would go on a very LONG vacation <insert favorite vacation spot from above>.  I would quit my day job and volunteer somewhere.  Hubster and I always wanted to go on a Safari trip to Africa to see all those beautiful animals and sites there. 


3) If I could go on a date with ONE celebrity, it would be …


OH MAN!  Well, being that I am a music-freak.  At the moment I'd say Myles Kennedy (lead singer from Alter Bridge).  Not only is he very handsome, he is an amazing vocalist and guitarist.  His vocal range is mind blowing.  


4) If I found a genie in a bottle, my three wishes would be …

I know this sounds sappy and probably everyone says this, but for there to be peace.  Everywhere.  Seriously.  It's craziness and I can hardly stand watching/reading the world and local news anymore.  Next I'd wish for everyone to have enough money in their lives to be able to live comfortably and be able to further educate themselves if they wish.  (Without the burden of having a full-time job and a schedule to keep).  Lastly I'd love to know the answer to this question:  "Is there alien life among us or out there?"  Oh, and when I asked my husband what his answers would be, one was "to know if there would be more 'Back To The Future' movies"  :::eye roll:::  LOL!

5) My favorite clothing item is …

This is an interesting one.  I don't think I have a favorite!  What I can say is because I have to "dress up" for my day job, I totally love being able to wear jeans and a t shirt or sweatshirt.

How would you "finish this"?

Join me next week when we explore these questions:


Prompts for WEEK 16 (April 23) are:
My favorite makeup item is ..
The best book I’ve ever read was ____ because …
My favorite TV show is …
The most spontaneous thing I’ve ever done is …
I prefer DOGS/CATS because …
I met my significant other …





 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png

12 comments:

  1. Love your responses, Amber! The Outer Banks are terrific and I'd love to return soon. And I agree with you on the peace thing. I know everyone won't ever agree with everything, but there's no reason to let violence and hatred be the answer to differing opinions. It's ridiculous to me ..... yet I'm addicted to current events and watching the news every day, twice a day! HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! You gotta get back there soon! Yea and the news, as much as I hate it...it's like a train wreck...you can't turn away! grrr

      Delete
  2. This is such a great idea, and a fun way to have a regular post ready to go. I feel you on the paying off debt with a million dollars. Having that weight lifted would feel AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I discovered 'finish this' last week and LOVE IT! Check out Nicole's blog up above...we all link up after we post. Great idea!

      Delete
  3. Great, fun post! What do you mean when you say you all link up after you post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing these! I stumbled on the 'finish this' originally at Jessica Lynn Writes (http://www.jessicalynnwrites.com/2014/04/my-favorite-vacation-spot-is.html) and she told me about the 'link up' over at Nicole's page (http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/2014/04/16/finish-this-15/). Nicole and a few other bloggers put it together. If you participate, you click on her "click to view/add link" and put the link to your post! It's pretty sweet!

      Delete
  4. I could use a vacation, like yesterday. We've never been to the Outer Banks, I guess we should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ready for vaca! Actually I'm ready for ANY warm weather at the moment. LOL It's been a long winter for us all!!

      Delete
  5. Very fun....and, I love the word bombdigity. I will definitely have to use it frequently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Oh I have all sorts of strange words I'll use. I love bombdigity too. I have a friend that says "you are the bombdotcom!" LOL

      Delete
  6. We were supposed to go to the outer banks last year but the weather was horrid so we had to change camping plans. I'm hoping we get to go this year! I love your responses, peace would be a wonderful thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, sometimes the weather doesn't always play nice. :( Thank you! I enjoy doing these kinds of posts. :-)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...