Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Finish This! 4th edition...

Beautiful summer sunset view from our back yard






Week 4 already!  I love doing these and I hope you enjoy reading and commenting too.  As always, I participate in this link up through fellow bloggers:


FinishThis--SMALL

1)  My last growing pain was.....

I'm sure I have had growing pains since this, but the one that sticks out in my mind the most is from 1999.  My Grandmother, who we lived next door to, had a stroke and passed away a week later.  This was a huge growing pain for me.  As my husband and I went in to her house and found her.  It was a very hard time for my whole family.


2)  I grow and nurture......

from reading, writing and listening to music.  I like to read inspirational books to lift me up.  I like to write to nurture my soul, and listening to music lifts me up and nurtures my soul together.


3)  The guilt-free snack I enjoy most....

is a hard boiled egg.  LOL I know that seems strange, but they really are a guilt-free snack.  Loaded with protein and low in calories, I love 'em!


4)  The best reason to stay up all night.....

Is there a good reason?  I don't think so!!  I like to sleep too much.  Besides, there is NO WAY I could stay awake all night anymore.  :)


5)  If I were stranded on a desert island, I'd.....

go crazy.  For reals!  I probably would die from lack of technology, my favorite foods and not having music.  I cringed just thinking about it.  HA!

Join me next week as we explore these questions...


Prompts for WEEK 18 (May 7) are: I feel an adrenaline rush when …
I feel energized when …
I feel small when …
I feel big when …
I feel indestructible when …
I feel stupid when …
I feel smart when …



 photo blogsignature_zpsb2df6ee1.png







Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. oh Amber, it's so difficult to watch our loved ones suffer. And I agree with you on the sleep topic, I'm too old to stay up past 11:00 anymore!!!!!!!! Thanks for joining the link up this week, it really is a lot of fun answering these prompts.

    xo,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! I really enjoy this! Hope they keep going! :)

      Delete
  2. The hard boiled egg? WOW! Too funny. I am sorry about your grandmother and you having to witness that. My grandmother is my world and I would love it if she lived next door.. my husband would never see me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Aimee, I know it's strange! I just love them so much. I could eat eggs at every meal if I let myself. hehe Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE sleep especially as a new mommy!! I couldn't agree with you more :) Sleep is far too important to give up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the staying up all night. Out grew it a looooong time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, love hard boiled eggs! Definitely know what I'm making later. I put chocolate as my guilt free snack, ha I just don't feel guilty eating chocolate I guess. Happy Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! No harm in that! I LOVE chocolate too. :-)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...