Thursday, April 10, 2014

Finish this!



Today's blog is 5 "finish this" sentences.  Feel free to put your answers below in the comments.  I'd love to hear how YOU would finish these sentences!

1) On Saturday morning, I usually


I will sleep until our doggies wake us up because they don't realize it's Saturday and we can SLEEP IN!!  After they are taken care of I usually watch the news, check email etc. then get ready for the gym.

2) I feel beautiful when

This question is a tough one for me!  Self-esteem isn't my forte, so I guess I'd have to say when my hair will straighten and lay the way it is suppose to.  :)

3) I wake up every morning

to the sound of my cell phone alarm.  UGH!  It's that time already?!  Sometimes I wake up to the sound of my black lab, Jett snoring.  Then the instant I drift back off to sleep, the alarm is scaring the crap out of me. 

4) A happy home

is a home with tons of dog hair.  Hey I can't help it!  It happens when you have 3 BLACK dogs.  :)  Thank goodness most of our house is hardwood floors so it swiffers up pretty easily.  Otherwise a happy home is full of love & laughter.  

5) When I have down time, I

usually am at the gym.  But as of lately I've been spending a lot of my free time getting the word out about the blog you are reading right now!  I enjoy writing, so it's good for me to do this.
Signature Fonts


Join me next week:
Prompts for WEEK 15 (April 16) are:My favorite vacation spot is …
If I won a million dollars I would …
If I could go on a date with ONE celebrity, it would be …
If I found a genie in a bottle, my three wishes would be …
My favorite clothing item is …




FinishThis--SMALL










4 comments:

  1. Welcome Amber, so glad you're joining us for Finish This. Your dog hair and my dust bunnies make the perfect house accessories!!!!!! Seriously, if I don't clean this weekend, I might get the Worst Housewife Award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I really like this idea. It will help me fill in the days where I don't know what to write about. LOL And I've got the swiffer all ready for a sweep tomorrow! hehe

      Delete
  2. Very cool. I am a doggie Mom, too. I wish I could say my down time was spent at the gym. My down time is usually spent literally being down and vegging somehow or writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have days like that too! Usually Sunday's are my veg day. Just doing laundry and taking a nap are a perfect Sunday for me! :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...